Thursday 2 February 2012

Well what a busy eventful week

Hey all sorry I haven't been around much have just had soo much on my plate it's not funny =) well i'll do a little catch up for this week shall I :)

Saturday- Decided that I was defintely joining the gym. And spent family time with my family :) 

Sunday-Watched the part of 1 of breaking dawn of twlight and OMG Cried if you haven't seen it either order it from the states or wait til it comes out it is soooo good I LOVE IT!!! Little miss bella watched marry poppins and loved it it was so cute to see her dancing and singing to it. Oh and did 15mins-30mins on my treadmill for hills for exercise i was sweating and it felt good


Monday-Decided and found out more about friends and where i stand with some of them. Some I used to call best friends i'd rather call them acquaintances because it's too hard for them to know me and i'm sick of being on a different level to them cause i don't drink anymore or party cause i'm a mummy :)  Bella became bitten by ants which we thought were fire ants turns out they aren't.


Tuesday- Went and visited my nanna and pop. Pop was ok and nanna was good besides pop being pop telling nanna you missed abit when she hadn't cleaned there ha ha. Isabella loved it there as she was making her great aunt and great nan and pop laugh there head off. Was soo cute and funny :)

Wednesday-  Cleaned my house from top to bottom as I had both my partner and daughter sick. Which the pair of them spent in bed most of the day watching tv whilst mummy became nurse mummy, doctor mummy, cleaning mummy. I had them all day with the partner only feeling better just before I left to go to gym. I came home to a cooked spicy meat strew and my little one ready for bed it felt great.

Thursday- Decided i'd go see and old friend that i hadn't seen for awhile and also got my hair done by her mum which i need to redo later this week coming to make the bronze go away :)  But i love it :)  also went and looked at wedding invites for her wedding which is coming up. She got the paper and cards and everything she needed from them for now and it cost her near 200 dollars. Wedding's are sooooo dear and expensive i'm glad i put mine on hold til we can gather more money for it . Also went to gym after all the walking i did and my god we pushed ourselves more then we thought.

Today(friday)-well woke up this morning and my legs were so sore so i know i've done well ha ha at gym.my cold is starting to finally go thank god. I went shopping with mum this morning and grabbed what i needed plus had money for extra that was wanted so i brought them for everyone that needed in this household with still money left over woohoo :)  so that's going towards one bill that means i can put that bills money into the savings until another time. But this week has been busy hardly had a chance to get on here to type but im hopefully hoping to do it every second day and have different names for the days of the week :)  Like- Money Monday, Teaching Tuesday, Weightloss Wednesday, time management thursday, food friday =)  so it gives me more things to do so that i don't get bored. 




Well that's it for now and thank you to all who come have a look.




bye for now


kaydee



No comments:

Post a Comment