Thursday 26 January 2012

What a busy week :) Glad it's friday

Well it's been a busy week in our household this week, with my partner working, the rain being a pain in the backside, lil miss not knowing what to do cause outside is way too wet for her to play. So i've had her drawing, colouring, playing with playdough, and playing games with her. I have also been orgainsing thanks to http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/ I love this page and recommend you check it out. Thank to this lovely lady I have organised my shopping lists to be on excel spreadsheet that I created by myself. I organised my cook books by cutting out the ones we will eat and chucked out the books as it just takes up space and that is needed in this small little house. So when it came to today's shopping adventure with my mum i got under the 200 for what i needed for near a fortnights shop :)  So glad i've made up a meal planner also courtesy of iheart. And also made next fortnights worth of meals written up :)

In saying that yesterday in Australia was Australia day which was OK, we visited my nanna and pop :) with my mum dad sister and lil miss Bella. My other half had a driving lesson and he needs a rest from all the work load from work. I got us some pizza for dinner * our naughty night*  and lit some candles and had pizza and dessert outside =)  was kinda cute ha ha. Also I've decided that right i need to lose/drop this weight so I've joined a gym =)  I'm so proud as it's cheap and convenient  and i'm super excited to go tonight for my trial and to drop my papers off =)  woohoo... So fingers crossed that my best friend vikki and I can keep this up and motivate each other.

On another note my dog has had puppies again and has had a litter of 8. Haven't had a chance to see them as she lives at my mums house with there other dog (the father of the pups)...This weekend I am hoping to organise my kitchen cupboard out and see what I have in there and set it up properly hopefully haha. What do you all have planned for the weekend? I'd love some more pages to visit on here, so if you have any please post it below in a comment. Oh well hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will be on hopefully the weekend to tell you how gym is :)



Bye for now

kaydee

No comments:

Post a Comment