Tuesday 7 February 2012

Weightloss wednesday

Well I finally have some time to blog for today :)  Well weight loss Wednesday so far i have been good im going to the gym Wednesday Thursday Friday, and exercising at home two days a week.I power walked yesterday to my local shop yesterday to return a dvd and went for a nice walk on saturday with the family.  Tonight i'm trying to get to gym tonight but there is a storm on its way and not to mention the toothache i have :(  but thats another day to get it pulled out. I'm finding i am having much more engery with going to the gym and im pushing myself more and more and more each day :) which im /loving and im feeling alot better. I'm also eating more healthier and watching the calories i put in and what i need to use to make sure i burn it off :) stomach intake has started to be less and less woohoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment