Sunday 15 January 2012

Weekend!!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend? 
I know me and my little family did, with a visit to my pop at the hospital,and the silly billy tried to do a leg throw over and his arms gave way and he hit his head on the foot of the bed. Oh did we laugh at him least we know he's better ha ha.
Well my weekend revolved around cleaning, hanging with my mum dad and sister for a bit on Saturday night, and family time to ourselves on Sunday.

We will see what this week brings =)  As it's only Monday and I have already wiped down all walls, cleaned all windows on the inside and out, and also the glass doors, the toilet, and vacuumed the walls, and floors and ceilings LOL. (this isn't like me for a big clean unless I'm bored which I am and cause i have, rent inspection done)... As on sit on the couch looking out the clean glass i see the fresh green grass that's growing, the leaves on the tree's blowing away, and RAIN!! yes the RAIN.. So all washing gets hung under neath but it's not much line lol.

Well not much to report on exercise wise, have done some walking and cleaning alot also some dancing at home, but laterly been sooo tired and asleep by 10pm and up by 7-8am and cleaning,and by the time comes I wanna go to sleep now and it's only 2:18pm... my body just feels relaxed how, I don't know cause I still have lots to do.. So we will soon see what it means ;) But changed around Isabella's room the other day she loves having a big toy room and a smallish bedroom that looks alot better then what she had & at least this one has a bloody power point...

Well that's it from me now.

Kaydee

No comments:

Post a Comment