Thursday 12 January 2012

catch up day

Well I  didn't blog for yesterday as my one of my best mates always has thursday's off work and we normally hang yesterday we decided to go shopping and I brought all the gear I needed for budgeting and setting my self up for it.Well we did our shopping, and both came out with more then needed but more so my best mate, it's like im a mother to her at the shops lol. We were in Kmart and she decided to get a foam sword out and go haaaaaaaaaaaaaa well I jumped, thinking that she had thrown something, my god did she think it was funny. We also decided oh it's warm we'll go swimming and brought my little miss some new floaties that fit her age and weight and a sit in ring. Well she loved them both and couldnt get her out of it until she got cold in the water as it cooled down in the afternoon. We were all soo relaxed.{.Oh that reminds me I brought the hair dye stuff too for my foils to get done. } Well I was so relaxed last night that I was in bed early for once and had a great sleep til I heard the bin man this morning and jumped outta bed. Only to realize that I had forgotten to put the bin out well I missed him and thought ahh I have a full bin. Noticed across the road hadn't had there's emptied so I snuck across the street to put the bin near there's haha Success bin got emptied haha...



Well after that frantic morning I decied to have breakky chill before my little one wakes up. Well she woke up just as I sat down with my cuppa always the way isn't LOL but oh well means we have breakky together =) So we had breakky, and decided i'll do the budget haha don't try when your little one's near they'll make it soo hard when it's not. So after that I decided right Bella's toy room has the power plug yeah it's smaller then the room with the wardrobe but she needs the fan and running power cords through the house is annoying. So I swapped her toy room for her bedroom and her bedroom for her toy room. She now has a bigger playing space which she loves mind you she has a big playing space outside which I need to reclean again... But she also loves how her room is with enough space and layout to play blocks and chill :) Well I think this is enough for now don't want to annoy you all.





Bye for now

Kaydee




No comments:

Post a Comment