Thursday 19 January 2012

Busy Week This Week

Well I haven't been able to blog much this week been real busy with cleaning this house top to bottom fore rent inspection today! I even went out and wollah still had it finished by 2pm like I planned. I had written it all out on a time line =) Whilst I was realxing a storm came and made it so much better till it dirtied my clean glass doors and some toys and clothes blustered around. So now i'm sitting here blogging whilst little miss watches some tv. Well they've just come and gone, like always, always happy with the place says its looks good. Well wahoo not much happened besides cleaning and pop coming home from hospital =)  and my best mate also coming back home woohoo =) 

Weekend Plans-
Drag racing on the saturday with my best mate vikki and her partner Josh, so that shall be fun for them and also for myself luke and bella who will hopefully Love/grow to love it♥
Sunday go to mums and dads and see my nan and pop also hopefully =) 

Weightloss- well not sure, haven't weighed and had bad days.
Budgeting- Pretty well that it allowed us to the drag racing this weekend =)

well that's it for now ladies and gents.

Will post on the weekend and hopefully some photo's too =)


Kaydee



No comments:

Post a Comment