Monday 9 January 2012

TheJOURNEY of my WEIGHTLOSS Starting day

So here it is the day i've decided that I NEED TO STICK TO THIS and NIP IT IN THE BOTTOM!!!

It's 5:10pm on Tuesday the 10th Jan 2012

After looking at recent photo's and my reflection I am not happy with how I have let my self go after giving birth 19months ago and yes it is my fault because I lost weight when I was pregnant with severe morning sickness 24/7 til I gave birth. So i've decided to come here on my blogspot and tell the whole word my weight so that it will give me a good kick in the ass to do something about it.

Starting weight 122kg

Goal weight to be 80kg by the end of the year =)

I will be kick starting my diet off by having 3 shakes a day and vegetables with 3ltrs of water a day.
I do this for about 2-3 weeks before allowing some meat in.. The shakes I am on are optifast. here's a link to the website if you want to know more : www.optfast.com.au

I have done this diet before and was happy with the outcome first week is when you drop alot of weight but you have keep at it and follow the steps to succeed but YOU MUST HAVE THE WILL POWER TO DO THIS!!!!

So if you wanna jump on the weight loss wagon your more then welcome to.  Let me know about your diet and exercise tips and lets keep it each other motivated =)..  I will be posting in at each Tuesday in the morning (best time to weigh in) what I am what I have lost and how I feel. And to answer anyone's questions.  so thanks for tuning in and thanks for reading.


Kaydee

2 comments:

  1. I was so glad to see you had started this after reading your comment on my blog! Keeping motivated when you don't lose anything is SO hard but there will always be ups and downs, you just have to keep at it. I put on weight several times during my journey and it was very disheartening, but I kept my focus on my end goal and just kept plodding along. I wish you every success Kaydee and you know where to find me if you need any advice or support xo (Or to confess that you just ate a whole packet of Tim Tams. Yes, I did that too! Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen, thank you soo much for it and thank you soo much for giving me the motivation to do a blog i've been putting it off for ages and seeing yours last night :) made me realise maybe i can do it too. And thank you my mates have been on it and giving me feedback and everything soo thank you soo much. P.s tim tams in a packet make me feel sick lol think my sweet tooth has gone lol.
    But thank you soo much

    ReplyDelete