Tuesday 10 January 2012

My weddding PLans

My wedding plans, where do I start?  Well it's on May 26th with possible of being earlier due to personal reasons but one thing holding us back MONEY!! but with this budget i'm doing it maybe able to help us out. We already have the church, my aunty is lending me her wedding dress, i'm making my my flowers fake ones that can look as nice, and also making my invites so that's saving us a fair bit. I'm also getting a nice plain gold wedding ring with maybe a stone in it not too sure yet but the ring need to be under 500 each. Also instead of having a reception that can cost heaps we are having a BBQ at home as it will be easier for the kids ( my family has alot of young kids aging from 19months {my daughter} to 11) and also easier on my grandparents. In doing this we are saving money and can have a few drinks at home. Alot of people have asked is this what I want and after alot of thinking yes it is. I don't want to go into debit for just one day. I'd rather be happy and carefree and not worry about repayments on a loan for it. Well thats enough from me for now.

P.s If anyone needs a wedding site try this one www.easyweddings.com.au


Bye For now

Kaydee xx



No comments:

Post a Comment