Monday 9 January 2012

Budgeting, Something we all should do but dread...

How many of you out there hate the word 'Budget'?
What if I found on another blogging post how to budget with links? Well that's just what I did and here it is

http://www.kmevsmyself.com/2012/01/how-we-budgeted-for-2012.html

( you can find also the page down below at people I follow {just keep in mind this is my first blog attempt and my first blog})

It was through late night facebook searching that I came across this person's blog and it got me reading it. Then I saw about Budgeting well that really woke me up. I decided I would like to know about this and so I laid there in bed thinking wow this looks hard i'll do it in the morning. So, here I am. Sitting down doing my budget and put it on facebook that I was doing within 15 mins I had my mother friends all ask about it. I was more then happy to help them and thought we all need it and if it helps then it helps. So I hope that this helps you all with it,because it certainly has me. Well until another great thing i see or hear I'll leave you all too it.

bye for now kaydee

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I'm so glad you found it helpful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries darl, my mates were like oh send send send i was like ok hang on i pm'd it to those who asked :)

    ReplyDelete