Tuesday 10 January 2012

Relaxing afternoon

Nothing better then a hot sunny day then having a nice gentle coolish breeze come though the back yard whilst you sit out side under the undercover area watching your child play and try to feed you leaves and thinks its funny. It also makes you sit down relax and think about where your life is headed and the troubles you've had in the past.. I'll admit i've had my fair share of shit in the last few years but hey it makes you stronger if it doesn't kill you they say.. For my new years resoultions it's to not judge or think into things too quickly... as sometimes its not what you think i did that a few months ago with a friend who i thought was only using me to get info for her daughter because it basically felt as if though i wasn't wanted or needed unless something was wrong. It also makes you think about the friends who I used to hang around who don't have kids and can go out and drink and spend money like I used but unfortunately I can't nor want to do it. I love being a mummy and wouldnt change it for the world. I dont drink as much nor drink really anymore then i used. I've put on the weight from having no energy but that's my fault no one elses. I created back in 2010 a mothers group page on fb which I have left my good friend in charge whilst I sort my self out. This year it's going to be about me an my family and people who matter as I can't go on living life like I used too. I have gained and lost friends with being a mum but does it really matter in the end? as long as you have family that's what matters wrong! sometimes your friends understand you more then your family as shit happens sometimes which we can't help! But oh well life goes on and so do I.

The view I have sitting out side is nice, green tall tree's moving, brown and green grass mowed on sunday =)  Isabella playing on her swing set,a pink ball shinning in the sun. Life can't be much better right now. So i leave you with this quote " If blood is thicker then water, then why is it water can be thicker then blood"? have a think to yourself about it.


Kaydee =)






No comments:

Post a Comment